CLIENT SUCCESS MANAGER - FULLY REMOTE
** NOTE: Applications can only be accepted through our website at https://gideon300.breezy.hr **
Storytelling to change the course of history.
What is Gideon300?
Our mission is to take clients from where they are now, to beyond where they are dreaming they can go. We accomplish this by playing the role of expert Sherpa, leveraging our strategic expertise and external relationships—along with Divine inspiration—to optimize the client’s story and mission into measurable outcomes. This leads to a world-class reputation, resulting in success, growth, and impact.
Our Origin Story
Gideon300 was founded by veteran public relations strategist Matthew Faraci.
Deploying decades of experience as an entrepreneur, TV host, producer, political appointee, spokesman, Capitol Hill staffer, public speaker, and communications expert, Faraci leads our agency with his unique mix of creativity, relentless pursuit of excellence, and obsessive focus on results.
Our team has extensive experience in business, nonprofit, government, political communications, and production. Collectively, we’ve been involved in launching, promoting, and growing hundreds of award-winning campaigns and organizations.
Gideon300’s reliance on Divine Providence, passion for what we do, and straight up chutzpah drives measurable impact and world-changing results.
As a Client Success Manager, you will take lead on managing the production and completion of client campaign deliverables. You will be responsible for maintaining and enhancing the public image and media exposure of the clients within your portfolio. Your role will encompass client relationship management, strategic planning, and implementation of PR and media campaign response to ensure that clients receive maximum visibility and positive exposure. The role requires strong coordination with the Gideon 300 leadership team to understand the vision, goal and requirements of the deliverables as well as coordination with the clients and stakeholders involved.
- Client Relationship Management:
- Serve as the first line of intake and response for client communication.
- Understand and align with clients' goals, objectives, and brand identity while being agile and adaptable to ever-changing timelines and requests.
- Build strong, trust-based relationships with clients to ensure client satisfaction and retention.
- Extremely responsive to client and staff correspondence, both during and outside office hours.
- Able to travel frequently and provide on-site support as needed for client events.
- Strategic Planning:
- Develop and execute strategic PR and media plans tailored to each client's unique needs and goals. Ensure tracking of all client deliverables from cradle to grave.
- Collaborate with clients to define key messages, target audiences, and media channels.
- Conduct thorough research to identify relevant media outlets, influencers, and industry trends.
- Media Relations:
- Capture incoming items related to the client (calls to be scheduled, meetings, events, action items, press releases/content, etc.) and ensure the proper team members are pulled in to execute and ensure the desired outcome is reached.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with media contacts, journalists, and influencers. This includes monitoring public content related to your client, and the effect it has on their campaign.
- Coordinate media interviews, features, and placements to maximize clients' media exposure.
- Crisis Management:
- Develop and implement crisis communication plans to protect clients' reputation in case of negative incidents.
- Manage and respond to media inquiries and requests during crisis situations.
- Performance Analysis:
- Monitor and measure the success of PR and media campaigns using key performance indicators, while ensuring the tracking of any client deliverables from beginning to end. Manage performance standards and reinforce expectations of success.
- Provide regular reports to clients, including call/meeting recaps, showcasing the impact of PR efforts and suggesting campaign process improvements.
- Provide regular reports to management to track progress and success of campaigns, including outstanding tasks, accompanying deadlines, any system irregularities, and weekly strategy planning calls.
- Team Collaboration:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including graphic designers, copywriters, and marketing professionals, to create cohesive PR strategies. Create templates and documented resources for future projects.
- Must be able to work independently, take initiative and manage time effectively.
- Passion for advancing America’s founding principles
- Bachelor's degree in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing, Media or a related field. A Master's degree is a plus.
- Proven experience in public relations, media relations, or a related field, with a strong understanding of PR and media strategy, including crisis management. Experience managing projects in fast-paced environment, agency preferred.
- Experience working remotely, including exceptional multitasking and organizational skills, with high attention to detail, professionalism under deadline pressure and ability to cross-team collaborate.
- Professional, polished and concise communicator (both verbal and written).
- Proficiency in using PR and media monitoring tools, along with knowledge of current industry trends and best practices.
- Excellent interpersonal skills for client relationship management.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule in accordance with the needs of the event. Can include some travel, early mornings, late evenings and the occasional weekend.
- Excellent knowledge of Basecamp, Apple and GSuite products
- Fully remote organization
- Generous paid holidays
- Exposure working with major media outlets
- Hands on experience with high-profile clients
- HRA Plan
- Equipment provided as needed
- Base salary + bonus potential